PERSONAL DATA THAT WE PROCESS
Newcorp Logistics B.V. processes personal data about you because you use our services and / or because you provide them to us. Below is an overview of the personal data that we process:
- Information about your activities on our website
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Internetbrowser and type of device
SPECIAL AND / OR SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA THAT WE PROCESS
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this consent, please contact us via email@example.com, then we will delete this information.
WHY WE NEED DATA
Newcorp Logistics B.V. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- To call you if this is necessary to be able to carry out our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To inform you about new products and services
- To give you the opportunity to create an account
- Inform you about important developments in transport and logistics
- To approach you for market research
- Registering visitors for events
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Newcorp Logistics B.V. analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve our website and to tailor our range of products and services to your preferences
Newcorp Logistics B.V. makes decisions based on automated processing of matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. This concerns decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example an employee of Newcorp Logistics B.V.).
HOW LONG WE STORE DATA
Newcorp Logistics B.V. does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected.
Share with others
Newcorp Logistics B.V. provides only to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Mapping your website visit (cookies)
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can send a request for inspection, correction or deletion to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black/unreadable in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request.
Newcorp Logistics B.V. takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us via email@example.com. Your data will not be lent, rented or sold, nor will it be made public in any other way.